Monday, November 25, 2013

Foster Family Photos

About a week ago, I had the opportunity to take photos for the Foster family. Brandon and Kelsi are good friends of ours. In fact, I am lucky enough to have taken their maternity pictures as well as Charley's newborn pictures over a year and a half ago! It is so much fun to watch Charley grow but even more fun to capture her adorable little personality through the lens! 

I really enjoyed getting to spend some time with the rest of Brandon and Kelsi's family as well. One of my favorite things about photography is getting to witness the love of a family and to capture genuine interactions and emotions between family members. 

It was such a windy day and a little bit cold but I really LOVE how these photos turned out. There is so much JOY in this family! 

Here are some of my favorites.


Brandon and Kelsi brought their adorable puppy along. Charley and Elly are best friends! These next couple of photos just melt my heart!

All the best,

MC

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family, all of them turned out so cute! I especially love the ones with Charley & Elly, adorable!

    ReplyDelete