Friday, November 22, 2013

Jaxton is 1! + The Ponzer Family Photos | Family

As I finish editing the photos of the Ponzer family, I am in awe of how much Jaxton has grown over the course of a year. I had the privilege of taking Jaxton's newborn pictures around this time last year and he was our little Santa Baby!

I was also able to take his 6 month pictures and it has just been so fun to watch him grow over the past year! For Jaxton's 1 year session, we went over to Corporate Woods with some balloons and had a blast! Here are some of my favorite photos of Jaxton and this wonderful family!

This little guy loves to crawl and move around! I had so much fun following him around with my camera, getting some nice action shots! ;)









Jaxton is such a happy, content baby! Philip and Charissa told me that if he ever does get a little fussy, he loves to be flipped upside down! It cheers him right up! 

I had so much fun at this session and have truly enjoyed getting to know this family.

Enjoy!

All The Best,

MC

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE PICTURES!! These will work great in our Christmas card this year!

    ReplyDelete