Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4th

Every year, I am so thankful to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave. This year, I feel even more grateful to live in this country as I am starting up my photography business.

Nick and I traveled back to our hometown to see family and friends. This is the first year that we have been able to shoot off fireworks in about 4 years because they are illegal where we live now. Every year back home, firework stands pop up all over town about a month or so before the 4th.

So of course, when we rolled into town we had to buy our share of fireworks!

I had way too much fun capturing people spelling things out and drawing shapes with their sparklers, especially the KSU photos. Those turned out so SWEET!




My little sisters were so cute, too. They were excited to have a photo shoot so I could practice a couple of new photography ideas on them. They are such beautiful girls, I can't believe how old they are getting!

 I hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July. There's no place like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment