Monday, July 1, 2013

Kayla and Joey | Engaged

Kayla and Joey were awesome enough to make the trek from Wichita to KC for their engagement pictures. I was so happy when Kayla asked me to be her wedding and engagement photographer because I have known Kayla since our youth group days back at Westlink. So, aside from getting to photograph this awesome couple, it was great to catch up a bit as well!

The sun was setting over the rose garden at Loose Park which made for the most romantic and beautiful setting for an engagement photo shoot. 

Kayla and Joey are so in love. It was so fun to capture their love for one another and excitement for their upcoming wedding.

Here are some of my favorites from the session (although I truly love them all!) :)






 Kayla, you are SO beautiful!





I cannot wait to photograph their wedding this August!

All the best,

Marissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment