Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Jack Duke | 1 Year

As I reflect back on the last year documenting the growth of Jack, I feel so blessed. As a photographer, it is my job to take pictures of special moments for people to cherish for the rest of their lives. But, it's so much more than that to me. I get to experience the beauty in every moment of the most important times in people's lives. I think that capturing these beautiful memories for people has taught me so much more about life and love than I ever thought it would.

Chyleina and Cory are the first family to sign up for my "Baby's First Year" package. I first met them for their maternity shoot at Loose Park over a year ago. I could tell they had SO much love for one another and I was so excited to capture their love, excitement, and anticipation for their new baby.

I have not only been able to document the growth of Jack over his first year but I have witnessed the growth of Cory and Chyleina in their first year as parents. I truly feel blessed beyond measure to have been able to experience life with this family, even if just for 1-2 hours every 3 months.

Cory and Chyleina invited me to Jack's 1st birthday party. Chyleina always has the CUTEST ideas and is so creative. Here are some shots of the party.





The Herron's came over to my house to finish up Jack's session and here are some of my favorite photos. This kid can't get any cuter. He has the world at his fingertips. :)









This post is so bitter sweet for me. Bitter because I won't get to see them as often and sweet because I got to be a part of it. I created a little video slideshow of some of my favorite photos from each of Jack's sessions. Enjoy!


To the Herron family, it's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you! Thanks so much for letting me in on your lives for Jack's 1st year!

All the best,

MC



No comments:

Post a Comment