Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Reddy / Huggins Family

I met Kiran and Joey just over a year ago, through my husband, at a function for his work. They are such great people and so fun to be around. So, when they asked me to take their family photos this year, I was so excited! Kiran and Joey are such light-hearted and kind people, I knew their family would be the same.

It was a beautiful, sunny day at Liberty Memorial. Not too cold, not too hot. We began the session with a view overlooking Union Station and downtown KC.

Later, we moved down to the grassy area in front of Liberty Memorial.
The sunset was so beautiful. I really wanted to capture this family in the "golden hour" before the sun goes down. 
I love when my clients are up for anything and willing to do fun things for photography sessions. This family has such a fun spirit. I think they laughed together throughout the entire session which, was so fun for me to photograph.

Thanks so much to the Reddy / Huggins family for hanging out with me last weekend! Enjoy!!

All The Best,

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment