Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lacey & Jessie | Best Friends

Wine. Mason jars. Dirt roads. Country music. This was the perfect combination for Lacey and her best friend Jessie's photo session last weekend.

I've known Lacey for a number of years now. We met in college at K-State and had several Apparel Marketing classes together. I have always admired her passion and drive for success. She is such a girl's girl and super fun! She happened to be in Wichita visiting her best friend Jessie and thought it would be fun to meet up for a photo shoot!

This was one of my favorite sessions because I felt like I was just hanging out with an old friend (and made a new one at that!) We found some dirt roads, Lacey brought some wine and a couple of mason jars, and cranked up the country music. Perfect.








 Lacey has a scarf business on the side called Love Lace. For every scarf she sells, she donates one to a homeless shelter. If you are interested, let me know. I'll put you in touch with her!







Ladies, thank you so much for doing this session. It was such a blast!

All the best,

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment